Your California Immigration Experts, offering free consultations and expert support for all your U.S. Immigration needs with offices across SoCal.
Multilingual Immigration Experts Offering Free Consultations in SoCal.
Root Law Group is a full service Spanish & Russian speaking immigration law firm serving clients in Los Angeles, Orange, San Bernardino and Ventura Counties that offers free in-office consultations.
Our offices cater to corporate and individual clients living throughout the United States and abroad. We use state-of-the-art case management software, which provides our clients with easy access to their personal case status information over the Internet. Our average case preparation “turnaround” time is within 15 days. Our experienced office staff answers all client inquiries within 4 business hours.
- We exclusively practice business and family immigration law.
- We offer quick turnaround time (most petitions are prepared within 10 working days).
- Most of our business comes from referrals from former or existing clients.
- We offer state-of-the-art case management software that enables you to access and check the status of your case online.
- Our law offices are conveniently located in both the Los Angeles and Orange counties.
- We offer you direct communication with an attorney or a senior paralegal and a four business hour response time to your inquiries.
- Our experienced staff is well versed in the preparation of all immigrant and Nonimmigrant Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) petitions, as well as PERM labor certifications.
We strive for perfection in the documents that we prepare. These documents reflect upon you and we want the government agencies to have the very best impression of you. Before we begin working on any case, we thoroughly screen our clients’ documents for completeness. Once we open the file, we immediately start preparing all of our clients’ supporting documents, forms, letters and/or legal briefs.
We know how important your immigration matter is to you and we assure you that it is equally important to us. Our clients are always given an opportunity to review and sign their paperwork before we file it.
Please call our office for a free initial in-office legal consultation. We will listen to your concerns, answer all your questions and expertly guide you through your immigration process.