November 2021 Visa Bulletin is now available on the the U.S. Department of State’s website.
Key things to know:
- The bulletin includes both a Dates for Filing Visa Applications chart and an Application Final Action Dates chart.
- Dates for Filing chart indicates when intending immigrants may file their applications for adjustments of status or immigrant visas.
- Final Action Dates chart indicates when adjustment of status applications or immigrant visa applications may be approved and permanent residence granted.
- Each month, the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) chooses which chart it will follow. For November 2021, the USCIS will follow the Dates for Filing chart for employment-based (EB) filings for adjustment of status. This means that individuals seeking to file applications for adjustment of status with the USCIS in November 2021 must use the Dates for Filing chart below.
- EB-3 India Final Action dates will retrogress almost two full years to January 15, 2012. EB-3 China will retrogress by about nine and a half months to March 22, 2018.
- The EB-3 Dates for Filing will retrogress by the same amount to January 22, 2012 for India, and April 1, 2018 for China.
Source: The U.S. DOS | JD Supra | Fragomen